To post an employment, equipment, services or other advertisement please contact Mike Phillips.
Tel: (416) 235-0194, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Structural Design Technologist
Revive Engineering Inc. is seeking a Full time Structural Design Technologist to work from home and report to our Senior Project Technologist. The qualified technologist will focus on structural layouts and details in coordinating our drawings ready for Permit and Construction.
Our clients are BCIN Designers and OAA Architects who focus on custom residential buildings. Revive Engineering’s focus is the structural requirements within OBC Part 9.4 and Part 4. Since 2016, Revive Engineering Inc. is servicing and cultivating client relationships in the residential construction industry spanning from the Golden Horseshoe through the GTA and into Cottage Country.
You should have a designated home office area, where you can focus and complete tasks, while you are working 100% remotely. Our current other home offices are in Whitby and Oakville.
Probation period: 3 months (12 weeks).
Values and Mission of Revive Engineering:
• Do Good Work, Use Good Judgement and Enable Your Peers.
• Be Experts in Structures that provide Homes for People.
• Our solutions are to be practical and constructible, that meet the intended function and performance objectives.
• Cultivate client relationships through coordination and collaboration.
• A family focused company who provides a flexible work environment.
• Responsible for the designing and detailing of structural elements (primarily timber, concrete, masonry, and steel) with emphasis on residential projects.
• Working with AutoCAD and Bluebeam to assemble and coordinate drawings in collaboration with members of the team.
• Collaborate internally with colleagues using Microsoft 365 (Teams, Planner, SharePoint).
• Write project-related correspondence as needed.
• Conducts review and coordination of the architectural, mechanical, and structural drawings
• 5+ years experience as a Designer, Engineering or Architectural Technologist.
• Drafting / Modeling Experience.
• Knowledgeable with the Ontario Building Code, Part 9.
• Understanding of Timber, Masonry, Steel and Concrete design principals.
• Ability to prioritize projects.
• Drivers License and Personal Car.
• Work from home.
• Flexible working hours.
• Health Spending Account.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.