To post an employment, equipment, services or other advertisement please contact Mike Phillips.
Tel: (416) 235-0194, Email: email@example.com
PRODUCTION/INSIDE SALES MANAGER
This is your chance to be heavily involved in all aspects of this business. Ownership has more than 40-year history in the truss business, and they are in a great position to grow. Our company has a stellar reputation within the industry and is looking for someone with the same high standards of production that we have always strived to maintain.
This is a self-starter position with at least 5 years Truss manufacturing experience. Candidate will be knowledgeable from the point receiving the design, through to the floor to cut by understanding the design and processing to the floor to manufacture.
An ability to interact with phone-in and walk-in customers, generate quotes, production and shipping documents is important. You'll also get to manage inventory.
Compensation: $80k-$85k+ depending on experience plus bonus and benefits.
The owner is a respected, long-standing presence in the Ontario truss business. This is a great chance to be a key figure in this company that is ideally situated both geographically and financially to be a strong business for years to come. If you have a production background in the truss business this is a great chance to work in a great environment and grow with this company.
IN OFFICE TRUSS DESIGNER
Our company specializes in manufacturing top-quality products, including roof trusses, engineered wood products and I-Joists. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and innovation and are looking to hire one or more Truss Designers. If you’re passionate about truss design and are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are currently seeking Truss Designers to join our team and support the office. The successful candidate would be responsible for designing various truss products, with particular focus on EWP and roof trusses for single family custom projects. Experience with MiTek software is highly desirable.
• Experience in Truss Design using MiTek or equivalent software and knowledge of Mitek Materials program. Quoting/pricing knowledge an asset.
• Recent experience working as a Truss Designer minimum of 5-10 years.
• Rating as intermediate designer level minimum or senior designer level will be considered.
• Blueprint reading and ability to understand load-path development.
• Strong ability to communicate with office staff, floor manager, customers and officials clearly, both verbally and in writing.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities are very important.